If you want to work in Dubai, you can get Dubai Work Visa. The country’s tremendous growth has increased the chance to make a career here. You can find a lot of jobs in Dubai, to get a work permit to work in the UAE you first need to secure a job. Your work permit will be sponsored by your employer and it is valid for only two months and permits you to enter the country. To know how to get a Dubai work visa, and start your new life here, just go through this blog.
What Is A Dubai Work Visa
It is a permit that lets foreign nationals work in a country for a specific period of time. If you like to work in Dubai, you need to apply for a 60-day work visa. During this period of stay, you need to apply and get an employment and residency visa-through your Dubai employer. Based on the nationality applicable rules may vary.
Jobs In Dubai
In Dubai, you can find jobs in industries such as construction, fishing, aluminum, boat building, handicrafts, textiles, ship repair, petroleum, and petrochemicals.
Types Of Dubai Work Visas
The type of Visa and document for individuals who wish to work in Dubai would be a Resident Visa and Labour Card. To get there, you need to take a medical examination and you will soon get a residence visa and a labor card.
Before you get your work permit, you need to meet certain eligibility criteria that you and your employer must fulfill. Some of the requirements are
You must cross 18 years or older
The sponsor employer’s company license needs to be a valid one
The company which sponsor you should not have committed any breaches
The work you do must be in line with the nature of the business of your employer.
Apart from this requirement, foreign workers are divided into three types based on educational qualifications and skills.
Type 1: an individual with a bachelor’s degree
Type 2: individuals with a post-secondary diploma in any sector
Type 3: an individual with a high school diploma
Documents Required For Dubai Work Permit
The document you need to submit will vary based on the visa type you apply for. Some of the important documents are
- A valid passport and its copy
- your passport-size picture, in line with UAE requirements
- Visa application form
- Application fees
- Medical health certificate, provided by the government health care center in UAE.
- Authorization document of your educational qualifications by the UAE embassy or consulate in your country or from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of your country.
- Professional qualification certificates
- Three photocopies of the employment contract-0one for the employer, one for the employee, and one for the ministry of labor.
After submitting your application, it takes up to 5 working days to grant the work permit. The permit is issued along with a Labor Card and the Residence visa (this allows you to stay and work in Dubai).
Procedure For Entry Permit And Work Permits In Dubai
- To apply for a work permit in Dubai the first step, you need to do is to get approval from the ministry of labor. The employer needs to apply for this for the company employees. The procedure needs to be completed before the employee enters the UAE.
- After receiving approval receipt, the ministry of labor will provide an entry permit that legally lets the applicant inside Dubai. This permit is valid for a period of 2 months and lets the person stay in Dubai for 30 days.
- Once the applicant has entered Dubai, they need to start the application process to get a labor card. For free zone employment, the government provides an ID card that valid for a period of two years. After that, the applicant needs to apply for a residence visa.
- After finishing all the steps, the applicant should visit the Emirates ID service center with a valid entry permit and passport.
- Now the employer can apply for the residence visa, and the employer needs to take a medical test.
- After obtaining the medical test results, the applicant can go to the Department of Naturalization and Residency Dubai (DNRD) and get their visa stamped on Passport.
When moving to a new destination, you always need to consider what type of visa you will need. If you plan to work in Dubai, you need to apply for a visa before being allowed to live and work in the country. Getting a work visa for Dubai from India is simple with the help of Travellers near me, we are the leading work visa providers. We provide a seamless Dubai visa service that includes comprehensive preparation of the visa application, submission, and return.